Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Oil & Gluten-Free Okara Apple Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oil & Gluten-Free Okara Apple Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oil & Gluten-Free Okara Apple Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You are what you consume. This really is so correct. For example, meats like fowl have amino acids that happen to be vital as they could help to rebuild muscle tissue. So be aware with the food you eat as it could really produce a difference. Nutritional advice tells us that the correct food could make us healthy and thus superfoods are getting a part of many people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods actually are? We can in truth say that various foods add to our vitality and others do not. Poor foods have empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good quality foods which have calories which will provide a lot of energy as well as antioxidants to help reduce health issues and disease. For instance you may imagine, superfoods are viewed as the best type of food.
In the end, the body requires the best nutritional foods to carry on. You need protein to build and fix cells, carbohydrates to deliver the body energy and fats to keep the body running correctly. In addition, the other vital factor in all of this is water to consume. There are also supplementary nutrients, for example vitamins and minerals which you need but are harder to get into your diet. For example, Omega-3, which is a fatty acid that is very important for your body, since it can keep down the degree of bad cholesterol within the blood. Omega-3 is within salmon, which is classed as being a superfood because it includes this fatty acid and it’s a good source of protein. Omega-3 can also aid your brain by defending it from diseases you usually get from aging. Fish, seeds in addition to nuts are all superfood types in which you will get Omega-3.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good suggestion to start out introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oil & gluten-free okara apple cake recipe. To make oil & gluten-free okara apple cake you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oil & Gluten-Free Okara Apple Cake:
- You need 2 large Eggs
- You need 2 tbsp ◎Soft light brown sugar
- Use 3 tbsp ◎Milk
- Provide 3 tbsp ◎Skimmed milk
- Get 1 Apple
- You need 150 grams Fresh okara
- Take 5 grams Baking powder
- Use 1 Rum (optional)
Instructions to make Oil & Gluten-Free Okara Apple Cake:
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper. Peel the apple, cut into 8 pieces and slice. Preheat the oven to 180 ℃.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, and whip hard with a whisk for about 1 minute continuously. It should be a bit airy (as shown in this photo). Add the ◎ ingredients and mix well. Add the apple from Step 1, and mix with a spatula. Add the okara and baking powder, and mix well with the spatula.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan. Be sure to fill the batter into the corners of the cake pan, and smooth out the surface using the spatula. Bake in the oven for about 40-45 minutes, and it's done. When the cake is slightly cool, remove from the pan. Dust with powdered sugar to finish. Cut the cake into thick slices.
- It's also delicious if you add cinnamon and rum raisins to this apple cake. You should try it!
- Increased Okara Version: Use 200 g okara, 5 tablespoons skimmed milk, and the other ingredients are the same as the normal version. It's moderately sweet since the amount of the sugar is the same. Adjust the amount of sugar to taste. This version is a little less tasty than the normal version, and it falls apart easier.
- It may be difficult to see in this photo, but I poured caramel sauce over the cake and let it harden. It's crunchy and I like its texture. Please refer to Step 7 to make the caramel sauce. This cake is intended for a diet, so I only used 1 tablespoon sugar. But if you double the amounts to make the sauce, it might cover the cake better. Adjust to your taste.
- Making the caramel sauce: Put 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon water in a pot, and turn on the heat. Once it becomes dark brown, add 1 teaspoon of water, and mix. Pour the sauce over the cake, and let cool thoroughly. When the caramel hardens and becomes crunchy, it's ready. If you don't let it cool completely, the sauce will stick to the knife when you cut.
- With raisins: I made this with the "Increased Okara Version" and added 40 g of raisins. It's moderately sweet.
- The cake won't rise as much as the normal version, but I was able to make this using artificial sweetener (I used the amount equivalent to 3 tablespoons of sugar with the "Increased Okara Version", and added a generous amount of raisins). Apparently, artificial sweeteners lose their sweetness a little when heated. So taking that into account, adjust the amount of artificial sweetener. I recommend using granule type, not liquid type.
- Note: The end product will vary depending on the water content of the okara you use. If the okara looks like it contains a lot of moisture, roast the okara to evaporate the moisture, or use less milk.
- When you pour the batter into the cake pan, I think the cake will be less likely to fall apart if you press the batter firmly into the pan using a spatula.
If you find this Oil & Gluten-Free Okara Apple Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.