Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put inside your body. This really is so true. As an example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscular tissues. Ingesting the right fare is consequently imperative. Understanding of how our diet effects our fitness and the nourishment we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. So what is considered being a superfood. Well, there are 2 sorts of foods, the great as well as the inferior. Inferior foods include empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy and also antioxidants to assist decrease health issues and disease. For example you may expect, superfoods are seen as the correct form of food.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes that is why they are also considered to be superfoods. As mentioned, natural vitamins are important and a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away loss of sight in old age.
It now appears to be a great time to begin consuming some superfoods to have the healthy advantages of many of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- You need 2 Minced onions
- Prepare 2 tbsp Margarine
- Use 1 tsp Finely chopped garlic
- Prepare 10 Chicken drumsticks
- Get 1 dash Salt and pepper
- You need 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Get 1 can ◎Canned diced tomatoes
- Get 800 ml ◎Water
- Get 1 tbsp ◎Consomme soup stock cube
- Take 2 ◎Bay leaves
- Provide 1/2 box ◆Japanese curry roux
- Get 2 tbsp ◆Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp ◆Curry powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp ◆Soy sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp ◆Honey
- You need 2 tsp ◆Sugar
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Lay the onions flat in a heatproof plate, and microwave without plastic wrap for 5 minutes at 600 W.
- Heat margarine and garlic in a pot, and add Step 1. Stir-fry for about 10 minutes over medium heat until the onions become brown. Remove from the pot.
- Lightly wipe the pot, and heat olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken. Fry the both sides of the chicken until lightly browned.
- Add the ◎ ingredients and Step 2 into Step 3, and bring to a boil. Cover with a lid, and simmer for 40 minutes over low heat.
- Turn off the heat, add ◆ ingredients, and simmer until lightly thickened.
- I used this "Jave curry" It's spicy and I loved it! Please use your preferred curry roux.
- I used Glico's "Nidan Juku Curry (sweet)" for kids. The box contains 8 blocks and I used 6 this time!
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.