Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Summer Veggie Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Veggie Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Veggie Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as particular as possible when you write down what you consume. You need to do more than simply write down “salad” into your food record. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You also need to record the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is just not very good, but “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. Don’t forget that the more of a thing you eat, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This can help you pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer veggie curry recipe. To cook summer veggie curry you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer Veggie Curry:
- You need 2 Onions
- Get 1 Eggplant
- You need 1 Zucchini
- Prepare 1 Carrot
- Prepare 1 Red or yellow bell pepper
- You need 200 grams Pork, thinly cut, (or cut of your choice)
- You need 4 servings' worth Store-bought roux
- Take 1 Bay leaf
- You need 600 ml Water
- Get 1 tbsp Ketchup
- Take 1/2 tbsp Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp Tumeric (optional)
- You need 1 Oil
Instructions to make Summer Veggie Curry:
- Thinly slice the onion. Chop the eggplant, zucchini, and carrot into 5 mm rounds. Cut the bell pepper into 3 cm squares.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, sauté the onions on high heat, then reduce to low once they become translucent. Cook until they reduce in size to about 1/3.
- Transfer the onions to a pot, and wipe the frying pan with a paper towel. Brown pork in oil. Add turmeric to taste.
- Transfer the pork to the pot.
- Add more oil to the frying pan, and evenly sauté the eggplant, zucchini, carrots, and bell peppers until they are done.
- Put the vegetables in the pot, add water, and simmer for about 10 minutes. Skim off scum that may rise to the surface, turn off the heat, add the roux, then simmer again for about 10 more minutes.
- It's ready to serve! Serve it on rice, or dip pita bread in it!
If you find this Summer Veggie Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.