Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Reality On Superfoods.
You’re what you eat. That is so right. If you consume some hen that chicken is going to be broken down as well as amino acids will be used to restore cells and develop muscle. So be aware with the foodstuff you eat as it could possibly really produce a difference. People these days are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been shown to boost your wellbeing and offer you a lot of essential nutrients. Do you know what superfoods really are? In straightforward language, some food is good for us and many not so helpful. Inferior foods have empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories which will provide lots of energy as well as antioxidants to help you diminish illness and disease. For instance you can expect, superfoods are looked at as the best form of food.
In the end, the body requires the correct nutritional foods to stay alive. You need protein to build and repair cells, carbohydrates to deliver your body energy and fats to keep the body running properly. You also need water, which is one of the most essential of the lot. There are other areas of nutritional value that you may not be aware of including various vitamins and minerals. For instance, Omega-3, which can be a fatty acid that is essential for the body, since it can keep down the levels of bad cholesterol inside the blood. Omega-3 is within salmon, and that is classed being a superfood since it contains this fatty acid and it’s an excellent source of protein. Omega-3 can also help your brain by protecting it from ailments you usually get from aging. You can get Omega-3 in many fish, nuts and seeds, a lot of which are classed as superfoods.
It now seems to be a good time to start out ingesting some superfoods to obtain the healthy benefits of all the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy beef and potato bake recipe. You can cook creamy beef and potato bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Beef and Potato Bake:
- Take 5-6 potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- Get 1/4 cup butter (4 Tbsp), divided
- Prepare 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 2 zucchini, sliced
- Use 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pepper
- Provide 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Provide 1 pound lean ground beef
- Use 1/2 cup prepared tomato pasta sauce
- Use 2 cups milk, divided
- Take 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Take 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Creamy Beef and Potato Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter and oil. Add potatoes and cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add zucchini, salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini is tender.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish and set aside.
- In skillet, cook ground beef, onion and Italian seasoning together until ground beef loses its pink colour. Drain any excess fat from ground beef. Stir in tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of the milk.
- Spoon meat mixture over the vegetable layer in the baking dish.
- Melt remaining butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in remaining milk. Cook and stir till sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Reduce heat and stir in cheese till melted. Pour sauce over meat layer.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Creamy Beef and Potato Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.