Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as particular as you can whenever you write down what you consume. It is not adequate to list “salad” in your food log. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You should also include the number of the foods you eat. “Cereal” defintely won’t be enough however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you consume, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy mini oreo cupcakes recipe (in a microwave) recipe. You can cook fluffy mini oreo cupcakes recipe (in a microwave) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave):
- Use 8 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Prepare 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- Take 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- You need 1 pinch salt
- Get 1 large egg, at room temperature and seperated
- You need 6 tbsp vanilla yoghurt
- You need 3 tbsp melted butter
- Get 3 oreos, crushed
Steps to make Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave):
- Gather all the ingredients. Next, sift all the dry ingredients together to combine. In a separate bowl, add together the egg yolk, yoghurt and melted butter, whisk to combine. To continue, on medium low speed, whisk the egg white with a mixer or whisk till soft peaks form.
- Then, add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly to combine, next, add about 2 tablespoons of the whipped egg whites and gently with a spatula, fold it in. After, pour this mixture onto the rest of the whipped egg whites and fold the egg whites in, fold till thoroughly combined, do not over mix. The cupcake batter is ready.
- To continue, in a microwave safe plate, place the silicon cupcake moulds and line with cupcake liners. Fill the cupcake moulds with the cupcake batter, filling about 3/4 way up.
- Microwave the cupcakes for about 2 minutes and 20 seconds. Time may vary. If after the given time, a toothpick doesn't come out clean, microwave again but using 10 second intervals. After microwaving let cool for 2 minutes and serve warm. Cool completely and top with some oreo frosting (crushed oreos + vanilla buttercream) to serve if desired. Enjoy!
If you find this Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.