Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down what time it is when you eat. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. After a day or two you might notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. This will even help you identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is essential because those are situations that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This can help you figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you tend to choose if you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli rice recipe. You can cook broccoli rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Rice:
- Provide 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short Grain Rice OR Medium Grain Rice
- Provide 400 ml Chicken Stock *OR Stock of your choice
- You need 1 head Broccoli *cut into small florets, use thick stem for something else
- Get 20 g Butter *cut into small cubes
- Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Salt *depending on the saltiness of the stock
- Take Pepper
Instructions to make Broccoli Rice:
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear.
- Drain the rice and place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock, and place Broccoli on top, but don’t stir. Scatter Butter, Salt and some Pepper.
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix well.
- *Note: You can add a little bit of Soy Sauce, additional veggies such as peas, grated Parmesan, or etc.
If you find this Broccoli Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.