Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Chinese Hot & Sour Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Hot & Sour Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Hot & Sour Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But imagine if you write each thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose fat? There is a proper way and a incorrect way to monitor your food. A food journal is more than just a straightforward list of the foods you eat during a day. Other kinds of important information will need to be written down as well. Here are some of the hints that can enable you to become far more successful at food tracking.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This helps you to show you whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese hot & sour soup recipe. To make chinese hot & sour soup you only need 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Hot & Sour Soup:
- Prepare Mushrooms:
- Prepare 100 g Shiitake Mushrooms Finely Diced,
- You need 1 TSP ShaoWing / Hua Tiao / Sherry Wine,
- Take 1 TSP Soy Sauce Preferably Kikkoman,
- You need Pinch Granulated Sugar,
- Prepare 1/2 TSP Water,
- You need 1 TSP Cornstarch,
- Get 1 TSP Sesame Oil,
- Use Base:
- You need 1 Handful Fresh Coriander Finely Chopped,
- Get 1 TSP Lao Gan Ma Spicy Chili Crisp,
- Get 2 TSP Black Vinegar,
- Prepare 1 TSP Sesame Oil,
- Get 1 TSP Apple Cider Vinegar,
- Take Soup:
- Get Pinch White Pepper,
- Get 2 TBSP Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,
- Prepare 2 Chinese Dried Mushrooms Soaked Finely Sliced,
- Provide 1 Handful Bamboo Shoots Fresh / Pickled,
- Prepare 1 Handful Chinese Black Fungus Soaked Finely Sliced,
- Take 600 ml Boiling Water,
- Prepare 1/2 Inch Ginger Finely Diced,
- Provide 3/4 TSP Sea Salt,
- Take Slurry, 7 TSP Cornstarch + 25ml Water
- You need 1 Egg Lightly Beaten,
- Provide 150 g Pressed Tofu Sliced Into Strips,
- You need 1/3 TSP Dark Soy Sauce,
- Get 1 TSP Light Soy Sauce,
- You need 3 TSP Chili Bean Sauce Preferably Lee Kum Kee,
- Use 1/2 TSP Granulated Sugar,
- Get Fresh Coriander, For Garnishing
Steps to make Chinese Hot & Sour Soup:
- Prepare the mushrooms. - - In a bowl, add in mushrooms, shaoxing, soy, sugar, water, cornstarch and sesame oil. - - Mix until well combined. - - Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
- Prepare the base. - - In a large serving bowl, add coriander, black vinegar, apple cider vinegar, pepper, chili crisp and sesame oil. - - Mix until combine well. - - Set aside.
- Prepare the soup. - - In a sauce pot over medium heat, add oil. - - Once oil is heated up, add in ginger and the mushrooms mixture.
- Saute until aromatic and until the mushrooms are slightly caramelized. - - Add in Chinese mushrooms, bamboo and fungus. - - Saute until well combine and aromatic.
- Add in the boiling water. - - Adding boiling water will shorten the cooking time, hence containing the fragrance and flavors even more. - - Stir to combine well. - - Add in dark, light soy, chili bean sauce, sugar and salt.
- Stir to combine well. - - Bring it up to a simmer. - - Turn the heat down to low. - - Add in slurry and stir to combine well.
- Continue simmer for about 2 to 3 mins. - - Add in beaten egg. - - Stir for 20 secs. - - Turn the heat up to medium.
- Add in tofu. - - Stir to combine well and simmer for another 1 to 2 mins. - - The soup should thicken. - - Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt.
- Give it a final stir. - - Remove from heat and transfer into the serving bowl with the coriander mixture. - - Stir to combine well. - - Taste and adjust for seasonings with vinegar or pepper. - - Serve immediately with a garnish of coriander.
If you find this Chinese Hot & Sour Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.