Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beer cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you eat, is who you are. Quite accurately, you are. As an example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscular tissues. So be careful with the meals you eat as it can really make a difference. People currently are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are publicized to boost your wellbeing and give you lots of necessary nutrients. Do you know what superfoods really are? In simple terminology, some food is superior for us and some not so good. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class foods.
Lycopene is an antioxidant within tomatoes which is why they are also thought to be superfoods. An additional superfood is spinach which is rich in iron along with one of the B vitamins called folate. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away blindness in old age.
Superfoods are certainly worth eating as they provide you with lots of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beer cheese soup recipe. To make beer cheese soup you need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beer cheese soup:
- Get 1 stick butter
- Get 1 medium onion
- Provide 6 mini bell peppers
- Prepare 1/2 cup flour
- Use 1 can light beer
- Provide 2 cups heavy cream
- Provide to taste White pepper, cajun seasoning,
- Get 1 5oz.canof chicken breast meat
- Take 1 can celery soup
- Use 1 can cream of chickensoup
- Provide 2 cancheddar cheese soup
- Take 1 bag cooked broccoli
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
- Use 4 cups hot water to 4 Tablespoon of chicken base
Steps to make Beer cheese soup:
- Saute onion and pepper in stick of butter. Stir in flour til incorporated. Add can of beer. When no fizz add cream and seasonings.
- Then add all cans of soups, chicken and broccoli. Let simmer and serve. Enjoy!!
If you find this Beer cheese soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.