Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You ought to be very particular whenever you write down the things that you are eating. You should do more than just write down “salad” into your food journal. Write down all the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You must also record the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” will not be enough however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you take in, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Record your feelings while you eat. This will show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato adobo soup recipe. You can have chicken and potato adobo soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and potato adobo soup:
- Provide 1.75 boneless skinless chicken thighs cleaned trimmed and cubed
- Provide Small white onion minced
- You need Small red bell fine diced
- Take 2 jalepeno minced
- You need 2 medium to large poblanos diced
- Prepare 6 small garlic cloves minced
- Get 32 oz chicken stock
- Use 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- Prepare Bunch cilantro chopped
- Use 2 limes
- Get Cumin
- Get Smoked paprika
- Take Thyme
- You need 1 pound mini gold potatoes washed and halved
- Use Cup diced carrots
- Prepare Small can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce(seeds removed and finely minced)
Instructions to make Chicken and potato adobo soup:
- Prep all ingredients first
- After the chicken is prepped season it with kosher salt and smoked paprika, add evo and sear in the Dutch oven and set aside
- Add carrots, onion, bell pepper and jalapeño and cook until soft, about 10 minutes
- Add garlic, cumin and thyme with a couple pinches of salt and cook for another 5 minutes until fragrant
- Add poblano and cook for a couple minutes
- Add the stock, crushed tomatoes, 1/3 cup cilantro, chipotle peppers with the adobo, chicken and potatoes and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for about 30
- After 30 minutes check for seasoning and the squeeze in the juice of 1 lime and cover again for 15 to 20 or until potatoes are done
- Serve with more cilantro and some lime wedges
If you find this Chicken and potato adobo soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.