Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Chicken Enchillada Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken Enchillada Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Enchillada Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you consume, is who you are. If you consider it, this makes sense. For example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscular tissues. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you just dine appropriately. People currently are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to enhance your health and give you lots of vital nutrients. But what precisely are superfoods? We can really say that various foods help to increase our well being and others do not. Poor foods have empty calories that will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories designed to provide a lot of energy including antioxidants to assist diminish health issues and disease. The nutritional varieties of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes that is why also they are considered to be superfoods. An additional superfood is spinach that’s abundant with iron along with one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Lutein, a nutrient obtained in spinach is important for visual healthiness as we grow older.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they provide you with lots of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken enchillada casserole recipe. You can cook creamy chicken enchillada casserole using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Chicken Enchillada Casserole:
- Provide 1 large can of Green enchillada sauce
- You need 4 habanero (diced without seeds)
- Take 2 habanero (diced with seeds)
- Take 2 rotisserie styled cooked whole chickens
- You need 1 can Sweet corn (drained)
- Use 1 smallest can of olives (sliced ripened)
- Take 1 dash ground cumin
- Get 1 dash chili powder
- Use 1 box instant rice (small box)
- You need 1 bag of flour tortillas 16 count
- You need 1 can cream of chicken soup with herbs
- Get 1 can diced green chiles
- Take 4 green onions (diced)
- You need 1 jar queso cheese dip (medium or mild) Found in the chip isle.
- You need 32 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 32 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken Enchillada Casserole:
- Remove skin. Use fork to remove meat from breast of chickens. Place meat in large bowl. Making sure there are no bones, stir the meat with fork until all meat is shredded. Refrigerate over night.
- Add following ingredients to bowl of shredded chicken:
- Add one large hand full of each kind of cheese to mixture.
- Stir well. Mixture should be thick and creamy.
- Cut tortillas into 1 or 2 in squares. Place single layer of tortilla squares on bottom of large glass casserole dish, making sure each piece over laps each other.
- Scoop mixture onto tortilla squares. Smooth out as much as possible. Place another layer of 1 or 2 in cut tortillas on top making sure to over lap each peice. Press firmly. Repeat layering of mixture and tortillas until desired thickness making sure to press firmly. Leaving enough room on top about 1 in deep.
- Prepare instant rice according to instructions on box. (I found that the serving size for two people was enough to cover one layer of the casserole)
- Add rice to casserole dish. (There should be a layer of tortillas between the rice and the mixture)
- Add remaining mozzarella cheese to top of casserole. Smooth out.
- With the remaining sharp cheddar cheese create a border around the top of the dish. About 2 in wide.
- Chop green onions.
- Add olives and green onions to top of mozzarella cheese.
- Place casserole dish on cookie sheet and bake for 45 min at 350°F. CAUTION: REMOVE CAREFULLY. CASSEROLE WILL BE HEAVY.
- You may have left over casserole mixture. This will make great cassadillas for the next day. Place mixture between two flour tortillas. Then add cheese on top. Microwave until cheese is melted and bubbling. Garnish with slices of avacado.
If you find this Creamy Chicken Enchillada Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.