Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon & Egg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon & Egg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you devour, is who you are. Quite plainly, you are. For example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscular tissues. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you simply dine properly. Individuals these days are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to improve your wellbeing and provide you with lots of vital nutrients. But what exactly are superfoods? Well, there are a couple of types of foods, the great and the inferior. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and could make you fat. For example you can imagine, superfoods are looked at as the best type of food.
Some other good quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they have something referred to as Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. A different superfood is spinach that is rich in iron and also one of the B vitamins known as folate. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
It now appears to be an excellent time to begin eating some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of all the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘nikomi’ simmered udon & egg soup recipe. You can have ‘nikomi’ simmered udon & egg soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon & Egg Soup:
- Provide 300 ml Dashi Stock *OR 300ml Water & 1/2 teaspoon Dashi Powder
- Take 1 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine)
- Use 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- Get 1 teaspoon Mirin
- Get 1 serving Cooked Udon Noodles
- Use 1/2 tablespoonful Dried Cut Wakame *optional
- Get 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Provide 1 teaspoon Potato Starch Flour *mixed with 2 teaspoons Water
- Prepare 1 Egg *lightly whisked
Instructions to make ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon & Egg Soup:
- Heat Dashi Stock and Sake (Rice Wine) in a large saucepan or pot, season with Salt, Soy Sauce and Mirin.
- Add Cooked Udon Noodles and Dried Cut Wakame, and cook until Udon Noodles are soft, OR absolutely soft. *Note: As you cook longer, you have less soup as the noodles suck up the soup.
- Add finely chopped Spring Onion, add Potato Starch mixture, and stir. When the soup is thickened, add Egg, and stir until Egg is softly cooked.
- Note: When you cook the noodles absolutely soft, you don’t have much soup and you don’t need to add Potato Starch at all.
- Tips: A small amount of grated Ginger is a good addition.
If you find this ‘Nikomi’ Simmered Udon & Egg Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.