Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You ought to be very specific when you write down the things that you are eating. It is not enough to only write down “salad” on a list. The right way to do it is always to record all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to record just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” will not be enough however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you consume, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spiralized butternut squash and chicken soup recipe. You can cook spiralized butternut squash and chicken soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup:
- Take 1 Butternut Squash
- You need 2 Smoked Chicken Drumsticks
- Get 1/2 Delicata Squash
- Take 1 Poblano Pepper
- Take 1 Small Sweet Onion
- Take 4 Cloves Garlic
- Get 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Take 2/3 cup buttermilk
- Get 2 Cans Chicken Broth low sodium
- Get 1 tsp Sazon Seasoning
- You need 2 tsp Ground Coriander
- Use 2 tsp Finely Chopped Fresh Rosemary
Instructions to make Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Wrap onion and garlic in foil with a little oil and place onto a baking sheet with 1 poblano pepper and put in oven.
- Roughly chop the round bottom portion of the butternut squash. Place on a baking sheet and dust both sides with coriander and sazon then place into the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine the chicken broth, buttermilk, 1 tsp ground coriander and blue cheese crumbles in a pot and bring to a simmer.
- When the butternut squash, onion, garlic and poblano are done roasting remove the charred outer skins and add to the pot. Blend smooth with an immersion blender.
- Shred the chicken and add to the pot. A rotisserie chicken can be used or even a rinsed and drained can of beans in place of smoked chicken.
- Peel and spiralize the remaining portion of the butternut squash. Chop the delicata squash into half rounds and add both the to the pot.
- Finely chop the rosemary stir in and let simmer for an hour before serving.
If you find this Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.