Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down will help uou determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of morning that you consume things. This can help you determine precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After several days you’ll see that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you might be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is important simply because, once they are identified, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What sort of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This will show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy cauliflower soup with semolina balls recipe. To make cheesy cauliflower soup with semolina balls you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls:
- Use 50 grams butter
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare 100 grams semolina
- Provide 100 grams grated parmesan
- Get 1 large cauliflower
- You need 2 vegetable stocks
- You need 100 grams Cheddar cheese
- You need 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Get Olive oil
- You need Salt
- Provide Pepper
Instructions to make Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls:
- First step is to make the dough for the semolina balls. Mix the butter at room temperature with the egg. Then add in semolina, parmesan cheese and a pinch of salt. Mix it all with your hands to create a homogenous dough. Let it rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In the mean time, prepare the cauliflower. Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees. Slice cauliflower into small florets. Dice the cauliflower leaves into small bits. Place both on a tray with baking paper. Add a drizzle of olive oil, 1 tsp of cumin seeds, a pinch of salt and pepper, give it a good mix up and place the tray into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Boil a full kettle. Dissolve 2 vegetable stocks in 1.5 litre of water when the semolina dough has rested for 30 minutes. Make small balls from the dough (they will grow larger when boiled). Bring the stock to boil in a large pot and add the semolina balls. Boil for 20 minutes. Remove the cooked semolina balls from the water and set them aside in a separate bowl.
- Keep the pot with the stock for the cauliflower soup. Add the baked cauliflower into the pot. You will need to add some extra boiled water enough to cover the cauliflower. Boil for about 7 minutes until everything is soft. Then using a hand mixer, blend the soup until smooth.
- Grate the cheddar cheese and add most of the cheese to the soup. Return to a low heath and mix it in with a spoon. Save some cheese to the side to add later. Add in the semolina balls into the soup and mix.
- Serve the soup in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil, grinded black pepper and some extra grated cheddar cheese on top.
If you find this Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.