Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Savory Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of day time you consume things. This can help you determine just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. You’ll observe, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You may possibly also be able to determine when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is important mainly because, once they are recognized, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This will show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savory curry soup recipe. You can have savory curry soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Savory Curry Soup:
- Get 1 cup cashews (soaked for 2 hours unless you have a high speed blender)
- Take 3 cups vegetable broth, divided
- Take 1 Tbsp oil
- You need 1 medium onion, finely diced
- Provide 3 cloves garlic, minced
- You need 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- Prepare 1 Tbsp curry powder
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 tsp ground cumin
- Use 1 tsp salt (optional)
- Take 4-5 cups vegetables, chopped (carrots, potatoes, celery, Brussel sprouts, kale, whatever you like)
- Prepare 1 cup water
Steps to make Savory Curry Soup:
- If you soaked your cashews, drain them. Put in your blender with 2 C of vegetable broth. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides of blender as needed. Set aside.
- Heat up a large pot and add oil. Saute onions until translucent; about 3 minutes. Add garlic and ginger, cook until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Add curry power, garam masala, cumin and toss for a minute.
- Add your vegetables, salt, 1 cup vegetable broth and 1 cup water. Bring to a simmer until vegetables are almost soft. Add cashew mixture and simmer until vegetables are soft. If you are using greens like kale or peas, add them at the end to retain color and nutrients.
- Serve over rice or with warm bread.
If you find this Savory Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.