Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As High-quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you consume, is who you might be. That is so correct. If you consume some hen that poultry will be broken down as well as amino acids will be used to restore cells and develop muscle. So be cautious with the meals you eat as it could really make a difference. Dietary advice tells us that the right food could make us fit and thus superfoods are becoming a part of many people’s diets. But what exactly are superfoods? In simple terms, some food is good for us and many not so beneficial. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system where unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good meals.
One more significant function of superfoods is how they help our immune systems. Superfoods are suggested for their helpful effect on your immunity and garlic is one such food known for this. One benefit of consuming garlic could be in how it helps to reduce your cholesterol. One caution with garlic is that in the event you suffer with your stomach at all, it will not be recommended to eat it. Green tea is definitely an choice in your case, especially if the thought of drinking plenty of water, which as previously stated is a crucial factor in your overall health, is something you cannot do. Green tea is great since it contains something called polyphenols, which incorporates a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Green tea also can stop new blood vessels from increasing, which may help prevent tumors from developing.
Superfoods are definitely worth eating as they give you plenty of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not devour through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese-style pho noodle soup recipe. You can cook vietnamese-style pho noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup:
- You need Soup
- Prepare 8 cups (1.9 liters) vegetable, chicken, or beef stock (Japanese stock works well too)
- Get 4 star anise
- Prepare 4 whole cloves
- You need 1 cinnamon stick (about 3 in)
- Provide 1 thumb-sized piece fresh ginger
- Get 1 onion, cut in quarters
- You need 2-4 Tbsp Fish sauce or soy sauce to taste
- Provide Noodles and Garnishes
- Provide 4 serving pho noodles or rice vermicelli
- You need Black pepper (optional)
- Take 1 handful fresh cilantro
- You need 1 fresh lime cut in wedges
- Take 1 dash your favorite hot chilis (optional)
- You need 300 g boneless chicken cut in slices or for a vegetarian option, try fried tofu
Instructions to make Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup:
- In a large pot, add the stock, star anise, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, and onion. Bring to a boil, turn to low, then simmer with the lid on for 45 to 1 hour.
- Strain out the spices and onion, then add 2 Tbsp of fish sauce or soy sauce. Taste the soup and add more if needed (it depends on the kind of sauce you use). * You can do up to this step ahead of time and then just reheat the soup when you are ready to eat.
- Add some of the soup to a smaller pot and bring to a simmer. Add the sliced meat and cook for 2-3 minutes. If using fried tofu, skip this step. (You can do this in the large pot too, but I found it easier to dish out the meat evenly if it was separate, or if you are not eating all 4 servings)
- If using fried tofu, grill it a bit in a frying pan (no oil needed) and cut into thin slices. Put on top of the soup just before serving.
- Prepare the noodles according to the directions and drain. Some packages tell you to chill the noodles in cold water, but it makes the soup cold so I recommend keeping the noodles hot! (Just make sure you do this just before adding the soup, or else they noodles will stick together).
- Divide the noodles among deep soup bowls and dish out the soup with the meat over the noodles.
- Garnish with fresh lime, chopped chilis, and black pepper. Put the fish sauce/soy sauce at the table in case you need more. Dig in!
If you find this Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.