Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you consume may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But imagine if you write each thing down but still are unable to figure out how to shed weight? There is a right way and a incorrect way to observe your food. A food log isn’t merely a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. You need to account for a few other very important information. Here are some of the tips that can enable you to become a lot more successful at food tracking.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This will show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup recipe. To make potato soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato soup:
- Get 8 pounds potatoes peeled and diced
- Get 1 medium onion diced
- You need 2 tablespoons butter
- You need to taste salt
- Use to taste black pepper
- Prepare to taste garlic salt about2teslaspoons or
- Provide 1 pint heavy cream
- Take whole milk to fill your pot
- Use 1 (8oz.)bag shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1 (8oz)bag of bacon bits
Instructions to make Potato soup:
- Peel and dice potatoes dice onion cover with water and butter bring to a boil.Boil til potatos are fork tender
- Drain mash a few cups of potatoes to a think looking mash. Potatos add bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese
- Add remaining potatos cream and milk stir up season was the salt,pepper,and garlic salt all to taste heat on low til warmed up
- Serve with extra cheese and bread if u want
If you find this Potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.