Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But imagine if you write every single thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to shed weight? There is a good way and a sluggish approach to track the food you eat. A food log isn’t just a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. Other varieties of important information will need to be written down also. Here are a few of the suggestions that can make it easier to become much more successful at food tracking.
What kind of mood are you in when you eat? Write it down! This helps to show you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. You can cook wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Get 10 Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs)
- Take 2 tbs Avacado Oil
- Use 1 lb sauerkraut (both solid and liquid)
- Use 3 cups Chicken Broth
- Get 1/2 cup water
- You need 2 bay leaves
- Get 1 stevia sweetener packet
- You need 2 tbs Dijon Mustard
- Provide 1 shallot or small onion
- Provide 2 strips Bacon
- Get 1/8 tsp black pepper
- You need 1/8 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp chives
Instructions to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon.
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup - adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup.
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins.
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish.
If you find this Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.