Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You have become what you put within your body. If you consider it, this makes sense. If you eat some hen that bird will be broken down as well as amino acids will be used to repair cells and build muscle. So be careful with the foodstuff you devour as it could really create a difference. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food can make us fit so superfoods are becoming a part of many people’s diets. But what precisely are superfoods? Well, there are two types of foods, the great and the poor. Bad foods have empty calories that will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good quality foods which have calories which will provide a lot of energy including antioxidants to help decrease illness and disease. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under high-quality meals.
Your immune system will also benefit from the components of superfoods. Your immune system is essential in keeping you well and garlic is an case in point of a superfood that can help. Your blood cholesterol count may also be lowered through garlic. If you’ve a hypersensitive stomach then it is best to not eat garlic as it could possibly bother the lining. As mentioned above, water is extremely vital for the body (after all, the bulk of the body is made of water) however sometimes it can be easier said than done to take in large volumes of water, which can be why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a nourishing drink because it has polyphenols. In addition, apparently green tea might have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
It now seems to be a good time to start out eating some superfoods to have the healthy positives of all the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. You can cook mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup using 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Use ● For The Proteins [you can also use chicken or seafood]
- Get 2 Pounds 80/20 Lean Ground Beef
- Provide ● For The Vegetables Seasonings & Broth
- Take 6 (32 oz) Boxes Beef Broth
- Prepare 1 Box Thick Sliced Mushrooms
- Provide 4 Medium White Onions
- You need 1 Small Head Broccoli
- Use 4 Cups Sliced Cabbage
- Take 1 Cup Sliced Carrots
- Get 1.5 Cups Sliced Celery
- Use 1 LG Green Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Provide 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Provide 1 Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Take 1 Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Get 8 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- Prepare 1 Bunch Leaves Cilantro
- You need 1/2 Bunch Leaves Parsley
- Use 1 (8 oz) Can Spinach
- Take 1/2 Cup Of Your Favorite Red Salsa Sauce [low sugar]
- You need 2 (4 oz) Cans Diced Green Chilies
- Take 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes
- You need 1 Can ROTELL [with chilies]
- Prepare 2 Cans Green Beans [drained]
- Prepare 1 Can Asparagus [drained]
- Prepare 1 Can Artichokes [drained]
- Prepare 1/8 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- You need 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves
- Get 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Take 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get 2 tbsp Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or more to taste]
- Use 2 tbsp Liquid Beef Boullion
- Take 1 tbsp Worshestershire Sauce
- You need 2 tbsp Liquid Beef Boullion
- You need 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder [add last]
- Provide 1 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder [add last]
Instructions to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown your beef in a large pot. Drain any grease if needed.
- Add everything in the Vegetables Seasonings & Broth section to your pot and bring to a simmer
- Simmer for 30+ minutes. Or, until your carrots have fully softened.
- Serve piping hot and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.