Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you eat, is who you might be. Quite plainly, you are. As an example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscles. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you eat appropriately. Dietary advice tells us that the right food can make us well so superfoods have become part of many people’s diets. But what exactly are superfoods? We can in truth say that some foods add to our health and others do not. Inferior foods have empty calories that will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy including antioxidants to assist decrease sickness and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good foods.
Superfoods also have another health quality in how they enhance your protection. Garlic is often a popular superfood that can give your immune system a real boost, which will help the body ward off illnesses. Your blood cholesterol count may be lowered by garlic. Garlic can be troublesome in case you have trouble with your stomach, so bear that in mind. As mentioned above, water is very vital for your body (after all, the bulk of one’s body is made from water) however sometimes it can be tough to take in large volumes of water, which is why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a beneficial drink since it has polyphenols. One other area where green tea seems to have a benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good suggestion to begin introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thick and spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe. To make thick and spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- Provide 2 TBS butter
- Prepare 2 TBS olive oil
- Provide 1 large carrot thinly sliced
- Take 2 stalks celery, chopped
- Use 1 large onion chopped
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves minced
- Use 1 (15 oz) can cannelloni or navy beans rinsed and drained
- Provide 1 lb bulk mild Italian sausage
- Prepare 4 cups chicken broth
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- Provide 1 tsp pepper
- Get 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Get 1 package favorite frozen cheese tortellini
- Prepare 1 bunch fresh parsley
- Take Parmesan cheese
- Take Roux - 3TBS butter / 3TBS flour
Instructions to make Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- Heat oil and butter in Dutch oven on medium heat, add carrots, celery and onion and cook for approx 5-7 min until the veggies soften.
- Add in sausage and sauté until browned. Stir in garlic, pepper and pepper flakes.
- Add in beans, tomatoes and broth, cook to a simmer, about 10 min…
- In the meantime make your roux in a small sauce pan by melting butter and whisking in flour until combined. Add to pot and bring to a slow boil to thicken up the soup.
- Add in frozen tortellini and simmer until the pasta is el dente about 10. Add in fresh parsley and serve. Garnish with a little Parmesan cheese on top.
If you find this Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.