Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of day you take in items. This can help you determine just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a short time you’ll note that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will even make it easier to identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is extremely helpful because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with alternative activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This could show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe. To make sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest:
- Take 6 sweet potatoes (medium)
- Take 3-4 carrots (medium)
- Prepare 2 onions (small to medium)
- Take 2-3 red peppers
- Take 3-4 cloves garlic (more to taste)
- Get 1 litre vegetable stock
- Use 1 cup white wine (optional)
- Take 2 cubes vegetable stock (optional - for more intense taste)
- Get 2-3 cups water (as needed to get the right consistency)
- Get 1 table spoon cumin
- Use 1 table spoon parsley
- Use 1/2 table spoon ground coriander
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon chilli
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Use For garnish: chopped fresh coriander
- Take For garnish: yoghurt or cream (optional)
Steps to make Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest:
- Roughly chop onions and garlic. Add olive oil to the pan and saute onion and garlic for a few minutes until golden brown, making sure they don't burn.
- Add spices and sauté for a couple of more minutes until they blend well with onion and garlic. This will bring out their aroma.
- Add 750 ml of vegetable stock to the pan. Add sweet potato and carrots, peeled and roughly chopped. Make pieces smaller if you need them to cook fast.
- Add water if needed. Add stock cubes.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat so the liquid simmers but doesn't evaporate too much. Cook until sweet potatoes are soft and a fork can go through them a easily.
- Add sliced red peppers. Add wine if you wish to. Simmer until red peppers soften.
- Turn of the heat and let cool for a bit.
- Purée in a food processor using up all the liquid from cooking. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a bit of water.
- Transfer the soup to a pan. And mix to even out.
- Serve with chopped coriander leaves and/or a dash of cream or yogurt on top.
If you find this Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.