Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Black Bean Taco Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You’re what you consume. That is so true. If you eat some hen that poultry shall be broken down as well as amino acids are going to be used to fix cells and develop muscle. Eating the correct meals is therefore imperative. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing and also the nourishment we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? Well, there are 2 sorts of foods, the good as well as the bad. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system where harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. As you can guess, superfoods are looked at as the right type of food.
Your body needs a minimum quantity of vitamins each day, or else you’ll end up underfed. The correct form of fat is necessary, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you will need carbohydrates. Certainly, to add to all this you cannot survive without water. There are supplementary nutrients, like vitamins and minerals which you will need but are harder to get into your diet. There are two types of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the results in the bad one. Superfoods are rich in several of these nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content together with the fatty acid, Omega-3. An additional benefit of Omega-3 as you age is the way it has a positive effect on your brain’s health. Fish, seeds as well as nuts are all superfood types in which you’ll get Omega-3.
It now appears to be an excellent time to begin consuming some superfoods to obtain the healthy benefits of many of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean taco soup recipe. To make black bean taco soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean Taco Soup:
- Get 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- Provide 1 medium onion, chopped
- Use 1 packages taco seasoning
- You need 1 can 16.5 oz, sweet corn kernels, drained
- Prepare 1 can 15.5 oz, black beans, drained and rinsed
- Provide 2 can 14.5 oz, diced tomatoes (with green chiles is optional)
- Take 1 can 8 oz, tomatoe sauce
- Use 1 sour cream
- You need 1 shredded cheese
- Take 1 Tostitos Original Restaurant Style chips
Instructions to make Black Bean Taco Soup:
- Brown meat and onion in your soup pot. Drain. Put meat back in pot.
- Add taco seasoning and water according to the package and simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Add all the canned ingredients. Stir. Cook on medium-low for about 20 minutes.
- Serve. Top with sour cream and cheese if desired. Eat with tortilla chips. Enjoy.
- Directions for freezing: cook meat like instructed in steps 1-2, let cool. Dump meat and ingredients into a resealable gallon sized freezer bag. When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge 24 hours before. Cook in crockpot on High 1-2 hours, or on Low 2-3½ hours. Serve.
If you find this Black Bean Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.