Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Chicken Soup with Assorted Veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup with Assorted Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup with Assorted Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you consume will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down what time it is whenever you eat. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you find yourself likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. After a day or two you might notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you are eating since you’re bored. This is extremely useful because understanding when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Write down your feelings when you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup with assorted veggies recipe. To make chicken soup with assorted veggies you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Soup with Assorted Veggies:
- Get 2 kg Soft chicken wings or drum stick
- Provide Irish potatoes
- Use 6 large carrots
- Take 3 big handful of Running beans cuts
- Prepare 2 Handful processed or real peas
- Use Some sweet corn
- Get 2 handful shredded cabbage
- Prepare 1 handful shallot
- Get Assorted pepper soup mix or spices finely grinded
- Take 8 Yellow pepper
- You need 2 tablespoon black pepper
- Use 1 big Onions chopped
- Provide 5-8 gloves of Garlic
- Get 3 stock cubes
- Provide Salt
- Provide 3 tablespoon spoon of my special ginger ginger
Instructions to make Chicken Soup with Assorted Veggies:
- Wash your chicken properly. Season with salt, stock cube, grinded yellow pepper, onions, SD shallot, Garlic and my super tasty ginger mix and put on the fire to cook. Don't add water, the chicken will release its own juice and this will become the chicken stock
- Peel, cut into half and wash the potatoes, get all the other veggies nicely chopped into your desired shapes or sizes…
- Once the chicken is almost soft, remove all the chicken put in a clean pot, (please note that you can shred the chicken into smaller pieces if you so desired) then sieve the chicken stock back into the chicken..put back on heat and allow to boil.
- Add in some water, pepper soup mix or spice, Irish potatoes, add the remaining grinded pepper, stock cubes,black pepper, taste for salt then allow to cook…after about 7mins of boiling, throw in all fresh veggies and taste…
- Let it simmer for some minutes. This time lately depends on the sizes of the cut veggies. Give it a good stir and Voilà the Chicken soup is ready…
- Serve hot and enjoy
If you find this Chicken Soup with Assorted Veggies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.