Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for easy tortilla soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect easy tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you’ve been writing every thing down and still aren’t reducing your weight? There is a good way and a idle approach to track the food you eat. A food journal isn’t only a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. You must keep track of some other very important information. Here are a number of hints that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your feelings when you eat. This could show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tortilla soup recipe. You can have easy tortilla soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook easy tortilla soup:
- Take 3 can vegetable broth
- You need 1 can black beans
- Use 1 packages frozen pepper and onion blend
- Prepare 1 packages frozen corn
- You need 1 can green chile peppers
- Provide 1 can fire roasted chopped tomatoes
- Provide 1 packages tortilla chips
- Take 2 tbsp cumin
- Provide 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Take 1 dash salt
- You need 1 tsp pepper
- Use 1 each alvacado diced
- Provide 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend
Instructions to make easy tortilla soup:
- heat oil in large pot
- add onion and pepper blend, cumin, salt and pepper
- saute intolerant veggies are tender, about 5 minutes
- add Chile peppers, broth, tomatoes and beans
- bring to a boil and reduce heat and cover
- let simmer 20-25 minutes, while you do this heat up the corn according to package directions
- stir in corn and simmer 5 more minutes
- pour over tortilla chips in a bowl and top with cheese and alvacodo
If you find this easy tortilla soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.