Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your nutrition for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will allow you to see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you write every single thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose fat? You can monitor your food the correct way or the incorrect way. There is more to food journaling than writing a listing of what you eat during the day. You have to record other important pieces of information as well. Here are some of the suggestions that can make it easier to become much more successful at food tracking.
What kind of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted red pepper and tomato soup recipe. To cook roasted red pepper and tomato soup you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup:
- Provide 3 1/2 cups (840 ml) water
- Use 2 carrots (heaping 2 cups), chopped
- Get 2 sticks celery, chopped
- Take 1 large onion (about 3 cups), chopped
- Provide 1 cup (240 ml) cauliflower, cut into florets
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Provide 1 tsp dried herbs of your choice (optional)
- You need 4 red peppers
- Get 1 can (14.5 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- Prepare 1/8 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- You need 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- You need 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Use For garnish:
- Take Greek yoghurt, smoked paprika, parsley, olive oil, cream, etc
Steps to make Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup:
- Preheat oven to 355°F/180℃.
- Remove the stems and seeds from the peppers and cut into quarters. Place them on a tin foil lined baking sheet and bake for 20 mins or untill they get tender.
- Place the water in a pot. Add the chopped carrots, celery, onion, cauliflower, bay leaves, herbs of your choice and cook over medium hight heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 mins. Turn the heat down and simmer for 20 mins or until the veggies become tender.
- Remove the peppers from your oven and let them cool enough to handle. Chop them into pieces and add to your pan along with the tomatoes. Simmer for another 10 mins.
- I used canned tomatoes this time, but I will try with fresh tomatoes and bake by myself next time.
- Remove from heat and remove the bay leaf from the soup mix. Place in your blender or use a hand blender to blend until smooth. Taste and check for seasoning and serve while hot!
If you find this Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.