Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken manchow soup😊 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken manchow soup😊 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down can help you recognize the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down what time it is whenever you eat. This can help you discover when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After several days you’ll see that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will also help you identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is unbelievably valuable because knowing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken manchow soup😊 recipe. You can cook chicken manchow soup😊 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken manchow soup😊:
- Use 1 small onion, 1inch ginger diced,5 cloves garlic diced,3 to 4
- Take Green chillies (acc to ur taste)
- Use 1 maggi cube
- Get 1 tsp chilli sauce,soya sauce and tomato sauce
- Get 1/2 cup Veggies: capsicum, cabbage,carrot,corn all
- Use Boiled chicken 1/2 cup.(boil wit pepper powder and salt)
- Provide 4 cups water,2 tbsn cornflour dissolved in water,1 egg white
- Get Fried noodles(boil and strain,dust wit cornflour and fry till crisp)
- Take 1/2 cup coriander leaves (optional)
Instructions to make Chicken manchow soup😊:
- First heat oil in a deep vessel now add the onions,chilli,garlic and ginger saute now add the cube and sauce mix well.
- Now add water,mix and bring to a boil.now add the veggies. (I dont add vegetables before coz dont want vegetables to lose it's colour)
- Now simmer 5 mins and add the cornflour mixture and as it Thicken..simmer on low flame.
- Now drip egg white slowly..into the soup.now soup ready to go.serve hot with fried noodles and sprinkle some spring onions.enjoy😊
If you find this Chicken manchow soup😊 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.