Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Loaded Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down precisely what time of day it is when you eat. This can help you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. After a short time you’ll see that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to discover whether or not you might be eating since you’re bored. This is unbelievably helpful because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other pursuits that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What type of mood are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato soup recipe. To make loaded potato soup you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded Potato Soup:
- Provide 3 lb red potatoes, washed
- Take 1/4 cup butter
- Get 1/4 cup flour
- You need 8 cup half and half
- Use 16 oz Velveeta cheese, melted
- Use 3 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- You need 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 pepper, to taste
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- Prepare 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Provide 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Provide 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Use 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
Instructions to make Loaded Potato Soup:
- Wash and dry potatoes, then dice unpeeled, into 1/2" cubes. Place in a large pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, and let them boil for about 10 minutes or until about 3/4 of the way cooked.
- In a stockpot or dutch oven, melt the butter, and once melted, add the flour. Whisk until smooth. Place over low heat and slowly add the half and half, whisking constantly. Continue to whisk until smooth and liquid begins to thicken slightly.
- Add melted Velveeta and stir well. Add cheddar cheese soup and stir well again. Drain potatoes and add to soup. Stir in garlic powder, pepper, and hot sauce.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle soup into bowls or bread bowls, top with crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, chives and parsley. Enjoy!!
- I picked up premade bread bowls from a Panera Bread store, I didn't make them myself.
If you find this Loaded Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.